* Serial ATA Cables are the next generation storage interface.
* SATA Cables are thin flat 7pins cable with a small, manageable and hot-pluggable connector,
* 7Pins Serial ATA SATA Cables Copartner Red borrow design inspiration from the highly successful USB. The trend towards smaller and design PCs has created a need for a redesign of the PC cabling platform.
* The new 7Pins Serial ATA SATA Cables Copartner have been designed not only with technical aspect of future data transmission speed but also the design needs. The need for more space for better cooling and the need for more manageable internal cabling system to give the PC designers more freedom to create forms;
* Increased air flow inside computer case for better cooling Durable flexible rubber sleeve can be bent, twisted, shaped Gives your case a cleaner look Better quality than traditional ribbon cables Have hot-swapping designed in,
* you can swap drives while the system is running Coated with a flexible PVC pipe for added shielding and wiring protection Minimal clutter inside the case and better air flow to efficiently cool. Internal & External use
* The Weight of the 7Pins Serial ATA SATA Cables Copartner Red: 20g