See larger image and other views
- The Air Guitar Pro starts out looking like the end of a guitar neck, but that’s where the resemblance ends.
- The rest of the guitar is nowhere to be found.
- You play the Air Guitar by holding your fingers on chord buttons on the fretboard, and then strumming in the air.
- It works its magic by using infrared sensor in the neck of the guitar to detect your hand motions.
- While the battery-operated Air Guitar does have a built in speaker, you can also connect it to an external amplifier when you want to crank up the volume.
- Battery: 2AAA batteries (not included)
- Song/ selection mode
- Free player mode
- To an external amplifier
- Size: 220*180*45 mm
- Weight: 269 g
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-small parts, not for children under 3 years