See larger image and other views
- Too many cables? With Bluetooth Printer Adapter, you can print wireless from your computer/PDA/Handheld PC to your printer, even you are 340 ft away from your printer.
- Supports both USB and 1284 (parallel) port printers, the Bluetooth adapter is ideally suited for both home and office use. The dual-port adapter can be plugged into virtually any PC compatible printer to wirelessly network the office. In the home, the Bluetooth Class 1 device provides up to 100m range of Bluetooth connectivity and would, for example, enable a user to work on a notebook PC at the breakfast table and send print commands to the printer which is conveniently tucked away under the bed
- Compatible with all Bluetooth v1.1-certified devices
- Support for Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 and XP.
- Operating distance of up to 100 meters in free space.
- Bluetooth Class I (20 dbm), Transfer rates (Max) 1 Mbps
- Support both USB and 1284 printer port interfaces.
- Both SPP and HCRP print service profiles supported.
- Easy operation and setting up.
- Note: PCs must have a Bluetooth device installed, such as a Bluetooth USB dongle. It allows you to communicate with dongle. Furthermore, make sure the driver is of the latest revision which supports Bluetooth print service
- PCs can have different printer drivers installed, printer drivers such as HP, Epson, Canon...etc. You can install at least one before using Printer Combo Adapter
- USB printer shall follow USB printer specification as downloadable from USB forum - http://www.usb.org. Some printers do not follow this specificaton and can not be used
- Package contains:
1. Combo Bluetooth Printer Adapter x1
2. Power Adapter (INPUT: AC 230V/50Hz, OUTPUT: DC 7.5V 300mA, Euro-Plug) x1
3. Utility CD x1
4. Quick Start-up Guide x1
- Note: The power adapter attached ONLY support AC 230V/50Hz input, if the voltage range of your region isn't between AC 220~240V, please order alternative power supply for it.
Dimensions: 3.15 in x 2.13 in x 0.83 in
Weight: 14.74 oz