See larger image and other views
- The TLT-2 GPS, GSM Tracker is a vehicle remote position device with build-in GPS and GSM, GPRS modules. It is a small size, high accuracy remote location tracking device. Based on GPS satellite, it provides accurate position information under dynamic conditions. Personal remote position device transmit the longitude and latitude coordinate to authorized cell phone.
- GPS, GSM vehicle tracker mainly uses for motorcycle, electric golf cars, and ordinary car. The device has built in antenna, integrative machine and easy to assemble.
- You can use these features for a security purpose and other purpose which needs remote positioning such as asset protection and tracking.
- Support GSM 900, 1800 MHz
- High sensitivity, SIRF Star low power GPS chipset
- Excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status, work well even in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons
- Fast Signal Acquisition
- Support single location and continuous tracking
- Support alarm, have 3 preset phone numbers
- Support check location and real-time and historical trajectory by SMS or Internet
- SOS button send out exact location for immediate rescue, action.
- High reliability circuit design, in line with the automotive electronics industry standards
- GSM module: MTK program, GSM 900, 1800 dual-band; Support the TCP protocol
- GPS Chipset: SIRF-Star III chipset
- GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm
- GPS Frequency: L1, 1575.42MHz
- C, A Code: 1.023MHz chip rate
- Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
- Position Accuracy: 10 meters, 2D RMS
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 m, s
- Time Accuracy: 1 us synchronized to GPS time
- Datum: WGS-84
- Reacquisition: 0.1 sec., average
- Hot start: 1 sec., average
- Warm start: 38sec., average
- Cold start: 42sec., average
- Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000feet) max.
- Velocity Limit: 515 meters, second (1000knots) max.
- Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
- Jerk Limit: 20m, sec
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65 (Celsius)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Voltage: 12V
- Average Current when stand-by: <84mA
- LED Green, Blue, Red LED showing GPSGSM and power status
- Out set SOS Key
- One SOS emergency key: for urgent call
- Build-in GPS+GSM module with integrated antenna
- 3.7V 650mAh rechargeable battery x1
- Power cable with SOS button input (external SOS button not included)
Dimensions: 3.46 in x 1.81 in x 0.71 in
Weight: 9.52 oz