Smart GPS Receiver is a total solution GPS receiver
, designed based on SiRF Star III Architecture. This positioning application meets strict needs such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and so on. Only clear view of sky and certain power supply are necessary to the unit. It communicates with other electronic utilities via compatible dual-channel through USB interface and saves critical satellite data by built–in backup memory. With low power consumption, the GR-213U
tracks up to 20 satellites at a time, re-acquires satellite signals in 100 ms and updates position data every second.
Trickle-Power allows the unit operates a fraction of the time and Push-to-Fix permits user to have a quick position fix even though the receiver usually stays off.Features
- SiRFstarIII chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available for customized applications in firmware
- High performance receiver tracks up to 20 satellites while providing first fast fix and low powe consumption.
- Compact design ideal for applications with minimal space.
- A rechargeable battery sustains internal clock and memory. The battery is recharged during normal operation.
- Users can adjust power-saving percentage (20%~80%), which achieves the best power efficiency.
- User initialization is not required.
- LED display status: The LED provides users visible positioning status. LED “ON” when power connected and “BLINKING” when GR-213U got positioned.
- Water proof design for industry standard.
- Tracks up to 20 satellites
- Receiver: L1, C/A code
- Max update rate: 1 HZ.
- Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna
- Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm
- Reacquisition: 0.1sec.averaged
- Hot start: 8 sec., averaged
- Warm start: 38 sec., averaged
- Cold start: 42 sec., averaged
- Non DGPS (Differential GPS)
- Position: 5-25 m CEP without SA
- Velocity: 0.1 m/sec, without SA
- Time: 1 usec sync GPS Time
- Position: < 2.2 m, horizontal 95% of time, < 5 m, vertical 95% of time
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 515 meters / second (700 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/second, max
- Dimension: 2.54 × 1.65 × 0.7 Inch
Weight : < 84g
- LED function: Power On/Off and Navigation (Update Indication)
- Operating temperature:-40 ℃ to +80 ℃
- Storage temperature:-45 ℃ to +100 ℃
- Operating humidity:5% to 95% No condensing.
- Power consumption:< 80mA at 4.5- 5.5V input
- Protocol and interface:
- NMEA output protocol: V.2.2
Baud rate: 4800 bps
Data bit: 8
Stop bit: 1
Format: GGA,GSA,GSV, RMC.
Baud rate: 9600,19200,38400
Format: GLL,VTG, ZDA, SiRF