See larger image and other views
Motherboard Diagnostic Card, also known as a "POST Card" (Power On Self Test), is used to test & diagnose motherboard problems.
Laptop Diagnostic Card is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of most laptops by using the miniPCI slot. With this card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your hardware. Laptop Diagnostic Card will indicate exactly what is wrong with your laptop in just seconds. It can save time and money.
- Adapts to Mini-PCI bus, will work without input from PCI clock
- Mini-PCI bus is for laptop motherboards
- Displays 4 digits POST code
- Includes an external 4-digits display panel for easy use
- Even though the board sucessfully BOOTS and you still see a HEX CODE, that does not mean your board is broken.
The HEX code display the LAST ACTION of the bios. If the last thing the BIOS told the motherboard to do was turn on the keyboard interface, then that HEX will remain on the LED readout.
- 1 x Laptop PC Analyzer
- User's Manual
Dimensions: 2.36 in x 1.5 in x 0.35 in
Weight: 1.41 oz