See larger image and other views
- Shipping Weight: 500g
- Manufactured by: Nintendo
Nintendo is at it again. Their wildly popular DS handheld system has
been redesigned once again, and their latest version is the most
innovative yet! The Nintendo DSi
is a thinner, lighter version of their best-selling handheld, except with a bunch of new interactive functions added in. The DSi
comes with two 0.3 megapixel digital cameras, one on the exterior and one on the interior of the console. As usual, the DSi
comes with wi-fi connectivity, but the addition of a built-in web
browser makes surfing the Internet a snap. Also, the screen has been
enlarged to 3.25 inches from the DS's original 3 inch screen. Finally,
features a slot for an external SD memory card up to 2GB. Launching at the same time as the DSi
is the DSi Shop, an online store featuring a wealth of downloadable applications and games exclusively for their new handheld.
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER COLORNOTE
Availability of Nintendo DSi for the rest of the world:
- The charger for this product only supports 110V. Customers
in countries using 240V (e.g., the UK) require a voltage transformer to
use the included charger.
- As supply is unstable, we will try to dispatch as soon as possible after 1st November, 2008 (the official release date in Japan) DIRECTLY from Japan. Buyer can cancel their order at any time BEFORE dispatch and receive a full refund. We will keep buyer informed of the situation.
- We require credit card statement for transaction verification. We will only ship to the address on the credit card statement. Thank you for your understanding.
- Order will be shipped via EMS at no additional cost. It should reach most of the destinations in the world within 1 - 3 BUSINESS days upon dispatch.
The system will first be released in Japan on November 1, 2008 in matte
black and white, and in 2009 for the rest of the world. Rose Lappin,
President of Nintendo Australia Pty Ltd has not commented about the
release of the DSi in Australia, but it is expected to be released
around the same time as Europe, as they are both part of the PAL region.
Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime claimed that DS Lite
sales in the United States were still strong, so introducing the DSi to
the USA is not a high priority, and will not be available in North
America until after April 2009.Specifications:
What's in the box:
- White in color
- 12% light weight
- 2.6mm slimmer body
- Larger 3.25 inches dual-touchscreens
- External Face Detection 3 Mega Pixels Camera
- Extra SD card slot
- White Color Nintendo DSi Dual-Touchscreen Console x 1