- The model UTP101P-II Video Transceiver is passive(non-amplified) device that allow the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video via Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) cable.
- With mini-coax pigtail lead the Passive Video Transceiver can be directly equipped to camera in a small space needed by the camera, as well as provides one channel video outputs with automatic terminal block available for easy connection.
- UTP101P-II can work with one pair of units on each end of a pair of wires,can also work with other passive transceivers (e.g.UTP101P, UTP104P) and active receivers (e.g. UTP101AR, UTP104AR) products with transmission distance up to 300m and 600m prospectively.
Specification & Features:
- Tiny dimension with 16cm mini-coax pig tail lead and connected to camera directly.
- Transmission distance of up to 300m working with passive transceivers (e.g. UTP101P, UTP104P)
- Transmission distance of up to 600m working with active products.
- Transmitting video signals via UTP cat5/5e cable
- Real-time transmission
- No power required
- CCTV Video Transceiver supports all bandbase signal including PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Overall length: 20cm(each)
- Weight: 79.1g
- 2 x UTP101P-II Passive UTP Video Transceiver