See larger image and other views
- Observe the pendulum creates amazing complicated geometric patterns on the sand. Great gift ideas and table decoration
- When Leon Foucault set up a simple experiment in 1851, little did he know the importance of what he was about to tell the world. While it was path breaking, brave and a novelty at that age, it's totally different now - You don't have to convince anybody anymore that the earth actually rotates around the sun!
- However, the Foucault's Pendulum has oscillated for over 160 years and not just becomes a display piece but a work of art at your office desk or dining table. Standing 38cms tall, it is an exquisite piece that would make you gape at its work in awe.
- The Foucault's Pendulum is a simple pendulum apparatus with a sand bath at the bottom. When you set the pendulum in motion, it goes about marking lines and curves on the sand. While it may not make much sense to you in the beginning, take a look at it after 5 minutes or so, and you're sure to marvel at the geometrical designs that it has come up with!
- Dimension: 30 x 23 x 38cm
- 1x Sand Pendulum Kit
- 1x instruction manual