Packages will be dispatched from our warehouse in Hong Kong via the following methods:
(ii) Tracking Number
Only package dispatched via Hong Kong Post Registered Air Mail or DHL express will be provided with tracking number.
(iii) Shipping Insurance
For package shipped via Hong Kong Post Registered Mail, compensation up to USD$40 is payable in the event of damage or loss of registered packets. However, please note that this will be done at the discretion of Hong Kong Post and under normal circumstances, the process could take up to 3 months.
(iv) Shipping Time
- In regardless of the shipping methods that you choose, we require 1 - 3 BUSINESS days to process your order. Under rare circumstances, buyers will be notified should the processing time takes longer than specified. If shipping time is very crucial to you, buyers are encouraged to check with us prior to order.
- For both shipping method 1 and 2 above, it normally takes 5 to 20 BUSINESS days to reach most destinations worldwide (such as the United States and the United Kingdom). For countries such as Brazil, due to tight local custom inspection, we have report that it may take up to 6 weeks. You are strongly encouraged to upgrade your shipping method to register mail. By using register mail, you will be given a tracking number which you could verify the status of your order online.
- For shipping via DHL Express, it normally takes 2 - 5 BUSINESS days to reach most destinations worldwide. For more accurate delivery time, please check with DHL Express.
- Important: Delivery could be delayed around festival seasons (i.e. Christmas) due to large volume of mails and parcel that your local post offices have to process. If you want to find out how will this affect the delivery, please refer to the Hong Kong Post website (Outbound Airmail Service) or with your local post offices.
(v) Tax and Duty
Please be advised that the Customs Department of your country could impose duty or sales tax on your ordered item when it enters your country.
Kindly contact us for more information and do find out the local regulations and the maximum value of import for duty exemption. We appreciate your understanding that we cannot be responsible for any tax or duty charged by your government on the purchase.
We are not responsible for wrong addresses. Please note that shipping and handling charges cover the postage costs, quality control, order processing and packaging materials.
(vii) Shipping Rate
We are offering Free Shipping for ALL products. However, you could upgrade to other shipping methods at additional cost.
Shipping via Hong Kong Post Registered Air Mail cost approximately $0.65 for every 50g. Please note that this is only an estimation and you can obtain the shipping cost by adding the item to your shipping cart. Once you have added the items that you want to your shopping cart, you will be able to see the estimated shipping cost for the package at the bottom.
The rate for Shipping via DHL Express varies according to the destinations and you can obtain the shipping cost by adding the item to your shipping cart. Once you have added the items that you want to your shopping cart, you will be able to see the estimated shipping cost for the package at the bottom.
1. The rate quoted for DHL express is inclusive of fuel surcharge and security charges imposed by DHL Express. However, it does not include Remote Area Service Charge which might or might not be applicable depending on the destination. For more details, you can check the DHL Express website here: http://www.dhl.com/publish/hk/en/eshipping/Remote_hk.high.html
2. If your destination is liable for Remote Area Service Charge, we will bill you separately from your product invoice. Package will only be dispatched after full payment has been made.
(viii) Return/Refund Policy
Refer HERE for our Refund/Return Policy.