See larger image and other views
- SiRF Star III chip
- 20 channel parallel Acquisition
- Fast TTFF at low signal levels
- High sensitivity - 159dBm
- Low power consumption
- GPS tracker / logger built-in
- Comes with 1 x 3.7V 700mAh rechargeable battery
BT GPS is marvelous Bluetooth GPS receiver. The chip designed based on SiRF Star III LP which provides the high sensitivity for personal navigation and the wireless Bluetooth transmission in the world. Our BT GPS is ideal for long journey and commercial tracking. This new device is compact and easy to carry.
Our BT GPS is a small, robust unit that records NMEA position data from a GPS. It is really convenient, economical alternative to using a laptop computer or PDA, especially on long road. Simply connect the logger to a GPS during your trip then download the track data to a PC.
Store up to 120,000 waypoints
SiRF Star III Hot start 6 sec, warm start 38sec, cold start 42 sec
Record track-logs of vehicle movement
With user friendly Windows based Google Map software
User can select among Google Map, Satellite or Hybrid to show the track
Reads NMEA data from GPS
Trendy looking and compact size
Replay the recorded routes/ time/ speed... point by point
Lightweight and compact --suitable for hiking, biking and walking
Size: 59(W) x 44(D) x 21(H) (mm)
1. Working temperature: -20oC to +75oC (internal temperature).
2. storage temperature: -55oC to +90oC.
3. input voltage: 5.5 ± 0.5VDC
4. Backup power: 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 700mAh,
1) Acquisition:20 channel parallel
2) Tracking: up to 12 satellites
3) Update rate: 1 second
4) Acquisition time
Reacquisition 0.1 sec, averaged
Snap start 3 sec, averaged
Hot start 6 sec, averaged
Warm start 38 sec, averaged
Cold start 42 sec, averaged