See larger image and other views
- Correction: this page showed that the emitter features an output of 900 lumens while these are really B-Bin emitters (as in BSYPI). The correct output rating should be 570~740 lumens. If you have purchased this product expecting it to have 900 lumens output, you may either cancel your order (if it's not shipped), or return the product to us for a full refund + reimbursement.
- 570~740 lm maximum output (at 4.2V, 2800mA)
- Base size (bare base): 12mm x 6.54mm
- Important: do not drive this LED for more than 5 seconds without proper heatsink
- A single LED package providing the world's highest brightness of 570 - 740 lumens and the efficacy of 90 lm/W
- Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy, and low electricity consumption to replace the conventional bulbs