See larger image and other views
- Model: DV-005
- New electronic health care product for the home. It is a tubular imaging system consisting of an optical lens, an image sensor, an illumination mechanism, and an image transfer control circuit connected to a computer.
- You can display the images captured by the digital pen camera on the computer screen, store them on the computer, or print them.
- As an endoscope, you can use it to observe yourself like using a mirror. You can observe any part of your body, in particular the parts that you could not see before. Frequent observation and knowing what your body looks like in its normal, healthy state make you more alert to any abnormalities and will lead to early detection and treatment of illnesses.
- As a USB microscope, it can magnify stamps, coins, antiques, insects, electric circuits, machines, fabrics, food, decorations, etc. and can also help visually impaired patients magnify small text for reading.
- 40X magnification (10mm objects show on the 17" LCD screen)
- Resolution: 300k Pixels, 640x480(VGA)
- USB 2.0 power and data connection
- 1/6 progressive scan hardware image sensor
- Focal distance: 10mm - 8
- Takes videos: 640*480@30fps
- Driver free installation under Windows XP SP2 or later and Windows Vista or later, Linux 2.6.X
- 8 white illumination LEDs, with light intensity control dial on the cable
- Packed with: Digital Pen Camera/ Reflector with focusing ring/ Multi-function tube with focusing ring/Ear tip with focusing ring/ Ear pick with focusing ring/ Large focusing cap/ Small focusing cap/ cable with light intensity control dial/ Software CD (User manual included)/ Tripod
Dimensions: 5.63 in x 0.47 in x 0.47 in
Weight: 12.35 oz