Model: HEX USB CAN VAG-COM for 805.1
Compatible with the newest cars which require a direct CAN connection for diagnostics including all Golf-5 platform cars and latest Audi A3, A6 and A8,Q7,etc.
Protocol timing indistinguishable from a real VAG/VAS tool. Works reliably even with "difficult" control modules such as the 1991-1994 1Z Audi TDIs and the 1993-1994 Audi 2.6L with Hella ECU.
Built-In VAG-Saver functionality -instantly alerts the user if either the K/K1 line or the L/K2 line is shorted to Ground or Vbatt
USB connector plugs into most modern laptops!
Full support for dual-K lines found in "new" (B6/8E chassis Audi A4 and 2002+ Audi A6 -no VAS-6017 required -no manual switches!
Fully backwards compatible with older cars using a single K-line or K plus L
Bi-Color (red/green) status/activity LED
Function all of, support the car type to 2007
Operating system: Windows XP
Diagnostics Type including:
- All Golf-5 platform cars (A5 platform) including:
- 2003+ VW Touran (1T chassis)
- 2004+ VW Golf (1K chassis)
- 2004+ VW Caddy (2K chassis)
- 2004+ Audi A3 (8P chassis)
- 2004+ Seat Altea (5P chassis)
- 2004+ Skoda Octavia (1Z chassis)
- 2005+ Seat Toledo (5P chassis)
- 2005+ Golf Plus (5M chassis)
- 2005+ Seat Leon (1P chassis)
- 2005.5+ Jetta (1K chassis)
- 2006+ Eos (1F chassis)
- 2003+ Audi A8 and A8L (D3 platform, 4E chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A4 ("B7" platform) (some control modules)
- 2005.5+ VW Passat (B6 Platform, 3C chassis)
- 2006+ Audi Q7 (4L chassis)
- 2007+ Audi R8 (42 chassis)
- 2007+ Audi TT (8J chassis)
- 2007+ VW Touareg (7L6 chassis) ("facelift", built after Nov. 30 2006)
Dimensions: 3.07 in x 1.81 in x 0.91 in
Weight: 4.59 oz